Disclaimer

All opinions and views stated on this site belong solely to Corina Lynn Becker, and do not represent or reflects the views and opinions of any organizations, unless otherwise specified.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Goal is in Sight

We're 63% towards raising the money for my educational iPad.  That's $395, meaning $224 more to go!!!

If a lot of people donated even just $10 each, it would be fantastic!!  Or just shared this around to reach more people!


One thing that I'm looking into is the iPad Mini.  While it's cheaper than a full iPad, I have my doubts about it's size being suitable for my dexterity. I think that I'm still going to find a full iPad to suit my needs, and even full sized, much more portable than a laptop. However, I have to at least give it a chance and test it out.

For organizational sake, here is my history and experience with assistive devices plus my reasoning behind getting an iPad, and here is a list of the types of apps I plan to get for my iPad to use at school.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember the Code of Conduct: Be polite, Keep on topic and no spamming please!